A good story is the secret to success.
We believe that if your story is told well, and to the right people, you will build your brand and your business. The secret is doing both, and that's what we do best.
We work closely with our clients to understand exactly what matters to them. We aren't just a company coming in to help out - we are part of your team. That means all the communications we create reflects your brand, your values and your passions. With us, you know you can confidently sit back and watch your audience grow.
Locomedia was founded by Laura Rawden. With a background in science, journalism and international media, her greatest passion is communication. A self-proclaimed news addict and social media junkie, she is always inspired by new ways to tell great stories.
Lucien Rawden brings a strong background in finance, digital publishing platforms and international business development to Locomedia. He looks after the commercial and technical side of the business including sponsorship, media partnerships, digital strategy and design.
What We've Achieved
- Editors of the first official Cape Town tourism mobile app.
- Earned R12m in press coverage for Africa's only international design fair.
- Created, launched and managed the media strategy of the Dutch Consulate General in Cape Town.
- Cover science and technology for clients that is consistently the top-read content.
- Created the social media trend #cocreateSA.
- Speak regularly at conferences and events about communications strategy and digital development.